Purchasing A Home?
Home inspections for a home buyer is a MUST HAVE! As a buyer you need to know that a home you are considering is safe, mechanically and structurally sound, operational and free of health risks. Ground Up Home Inspections will cover all these aspects and more with training backed by:
- Ahit (American Home Inspection Training)
- InterNachi (National Association of Certified Home Inspectors)
- BPI (Building Performance Institute)
- Resnet (Residential Energy Saving Network)
- 25+ Years of residential restoration experience
- Customer services training
- 7years in the residential/commercial infiltration and renovation inspection field
Ground Up Home Inspection also offers many additional services that will help you make the best decisions about purchasing your new home!
For a seller a "Pre Sale Home Inspection" is a valuable marketing tool for identifying deficiencies that must be disclosed to potential buyers. We will include repair recommendations that may make your home more marketable, help sell your house faster, and at the highest possible price.
Inspection Funnies of the Month
PROTECTING YOUR INVESTMENT